Fifth Gear Automotive Peace of Mind Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty 36 Months/36K Miles
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air conditioning, heating, and climate control systems.
- Brake system: excluding fiction lifespan
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement: excluding fiction lifespan
- Engine cooling systems.
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs.
- Emission control system.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise-control systems.
- Drive axles (differential assembly and components, i.e. gears, bearings, shafts, and seals)
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Fuel systems.
- Ignition system.
- Other minor repairs and services
- Starting and charging systems.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints / U-joints, half-shafts, and drive shafts.
- Transaxles (differential assembly and components,i.e. gears, bearings, shafts, and seals)
The Independent Repair Facility warrants that the above repairs and services performed at their location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 36 months or 36,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal use and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period.
Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original related repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, the Independent Repair Facility shall have the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or refund to you the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds or credits. All warranty repairs must be done at the repairing shops location unless stated otherwise on the customer invoice. All repairs not subject to the normal 3 year/36k warranty will be stated on the customers’ invoice on pick-up of the vehicle.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
You must keep a copy of the repair order and present it when seeking service under this warranty. If warranty work is performed, you must temporarily surrender possession of the repair order.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the Facility or Facility employees). The Facility’s employees and/or agents do not have the authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty. This warranty does not in any way include INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service) or cover parts and labor due to normal wear and tear.