Do I Need Direct Injection or Induction Cleaning Service?
To understand if you need direct injection or induction cleaning service, you must first understand that direct injection engines have changed the automobile industry over the last decade. Direct injection/induction engines allow for higher combustion, better engine temperatures and improved horsepower without sacrificing, or in some cases improving, fuel economy. These improved results however, came at a cost, greater carbon build up on injector tips and intake valves. That cost can be managed by adherence to a scheduled maintenance program and understanding what to look for. Warning signs of carbon build up can include:
• Engine not running smoothly or vibration
• Engine revs or surges at stops
• Check Engine Warning Light
There are a couple of things you can do to minimize the possibilities of carbon build and possibly avoid a more costly repair down the road:
• Oil Changes do them as advised by your service manual and with the type of oil suggested.
• Spark Plug Replacement again check your manual and replacet the recommended mileage because old plugs reduce effectiveness and efficiency of the combustion process.
• Use Top Tier Gasoline as not all fuel is the same and the higher grades are best for Direct Injection Engines, and stay away from fuels with ethanol additives.
• Regular Direct Injection Cleaning dissolves hardened fuel deposits on the injector tips and intake valves depending on your make it could be every year or 16,000 miles up to every three years or 30,000 miles. Check maintenance manual for your specific make.
For a limited time Fifth Gear Automotive is offer Direct Injection/Induction Service at a 10% savings Direct Injection Service, normally $229 is now only $206 and Direct Induction Cleaning Service normally $189 is now only $170. Click on the link below to set up an reservation for your vehicle.
Click Here To Set Up Reservation
Fifth Gear Automotive in Lewisville, TX performs a thorough inspection of your fuel and ignition systems with each visit and/or oil change to insure your vehicle is performing at its best. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, or its time based on your maintenance schedule for your Direct Injection/Induction Cleaning Service call to schedule service with Fifth Gear Automotive for a comprehensive inspection by one of our ASE certified mechanics.
Fifth Gear Automotive
A family owed independent automotive repair shop, Fifth Gear Automotive has over 100 years of experience with all domestic and import makes and models, specializing in European auto repair and over 14 years serving Lewisville, Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lantana, Double Oak, and the surrounding communities. We have one goal; Complete Customer Satisfaction on all your auto repairs.