As the owner of a European automobile, you take pride in it. You chose an automobile that reflects your personality, status and that speaks of your appreciation for fine quality. European luxury cars are truly “finely tuned machines”, providing a smooth ride, precision turns and can generally be expected to last for hundreds of thousands of miles, with the recommended maintenance. Owning a European luxury car also entails a reliable technician you can trust, time after time for proper maintenance and repair. Fifth Gear Automotive ASE certified mechanics posses the professional knowledge and experience to keep your luxury car running as it’s supposed to. Contact Fifth Gear Automotive today to schedule professional maintenance and/or European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX.
The following tips will go a long way in preventing untimely repairs of your European automobile:
- Don’t delay the recommended maintenance of your vehicle. Performance, efficiency and the lifespan of your luxury car can be affected when maintenance is delayed. If you’re unsure as to when specific maintenance is due, check your owners manual, where the specific recommendations are listed.
- Check the oil at least every other week, and once weekly if you place a lot of mileage on the car. You should also check the windshield washer fluid, brake, transmission, power steering and coolant levels bi-weekly, Consistently low levels in any fluid are likely to indicate a leak. In addition, coolant requires routine changing to prevent its conversion to a corrosive acid. Once this occurs, the cooling system can be damaged. Schedule service with Fifth Gear Automotive for an accurate diagnosis and European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX, when required.
- Change the oil and oil filter at the recommended schedule.
- Don’t ignore the check engine light. Our qualified mechanics can diagnose the issue and provide European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Never neglect to schedule service for the transmission, brakes and cooling system.
- Ensure fuel filters and air filters are routinely changed.
- Don’t continue to drive when the vehicle is overheating. Fifth Gear Automotive can provide the European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX that you require.
- Ensure the tires are properly inflated, and inspect them for uneven tread wear, uneven wear and damage, and don’t forget to check your spare. Furthermore, remember to schedule rotation of the tires to receive the maximum use of them.
- Check your windshield wipers for wear and tear, and replace as required.
- Belts and hoses are an additional component that wears out and can leave you stranded. When you check fluid levels under the hood, take a look at belts and visible hoses for signs of wear. In addition, when you bring your vehicle in for maintenance, we provide an inspection to help ensure your safety. If you need belts and/or hoses replaced, give us a call to schedule a European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX.
- When cold weather arrives, it is a good idea to have your battery and charging system tested prior to the arrival of colder weather, which can be hard on a weakened battery. In addition, check the battery terminals each month for corrosion. Our certified technicians can clean your battery terminals for you with each oil change. Corroded terminals are a common cause of a vehicle’s failure to start.
- Many automobiles have composite plastic headlight lenses that dull over time with a milky appearance. You may have noticed your headlights don’t appear to be as bright as they were when new. Bring your car in for a headlight restoration and your view will be improved. In addition, it improves your car’s appearance and increases your safety with the best view possible.
- When AC problems occur, schedule service. The result of delaying AC repair can mean a small job become a larger and more costly one. Furthermore, the compressor provides double duty. During the winter, if the compressor has gone out you will not receive full defrosting ability for your windshield. Schedule European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX
- Don’t use just any garage, ensure your car is serviced at a reputable garage. Fifth Gear Automotive provides ASE certified mechanics, ensuring the highest quality and expertise available. Call today to schedule a European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX.
Vehicle reliability and your safety are the foremost reason you should ensure the use of a skilled and reliable ASE certified auto technician. As advanced technology continues to increase in automobiles, a skilled mechanic with up-to-date knowledge and training will grow increasingly important. With Fifth Gear Automotive, you are assured of receiving the highest quality automotive repair.
Remember your vehicle receiving routine maintenance can help to avoid costly repairs, and helps to maintain your European automobile’s legendary performance. Fifth Gear Automotive highly qualified technicians take pride in providing exceptional service in a timely manner.
From oil changes to engine replacements, and everything in between, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality automotive services and customer satisfaction. Fifth Gear Automotive commitment to excellence is an advantage you can rely on. Our shop features the latest state-of-the-art equipment for testing and precise repair for your automobile. We specialize in Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, and other fine automobiles. In addition, we service domestic and import vehicles with the expertise you can trust. Call today to schedule professional maintenance or European car auto repair in Highland Village, TX.